Independent Development Projects
Technical Training and Education
- MVC Framework
- Trouble Shooting & Debugging
- Source Control
- Agile/Scrum (Created Team Project)
- Website Development
- Pair Programming
- Code Review
- Professionalism, Teamwork, Problem Solving & Effective Communication
- Maintain understanding of current Web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Design, build, or maintain Web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Investigated, evaluated, and settled claims by applying technical knowledge and human relations skills to effect fair and prompt disposal of cases and to contribute to a reduced loss ratio
- Adjusted reserves or provided reserve recommendations to ensure that reserve activities were consistent with corporate policies.
- Handled complaints, settled disputes, and resolved grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiated with others.
- Examined claim forms and other records to determine insurance coverage.
- Investigated and assessed damage to property and created or reviewed property damage estimates.
- Interviewed or corresponded with agents and claimants to correct errors or omissions and to investigate questionable claims.
- Worked with Line of Business units and IT to ensure flawless development and rollout of a new claim handling platform to be used by 10,000+ employees.
- Wrote, reviewed, and provided level one approval of Change Requests.
- Assisted with training to deliver to end-users.
- Handled property claims including but not limited to fire, lightning, theft, and other weather-related disasters.
- Piloted and tested several initiatives for claims handling such as Eagle View and Xactimate.